To start off the holiday season, I have a delicious concoction for you. If you took a gingerbread latte and added some booze to it, this is the cocktail.
based on a recipe from eat.drink.love
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1.5 ounces Kahlua
- 1.5 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2.5 ounces gingerbread flavored non-dairy coffee creamer (plus 2 tbsp for the rim)
- gingerbread cookies (for the rim and for garnish)(I like Pepperidge Farm)
- Crush about 2-3 small gingerbread cookies in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin. Place the crumbs in a saucer and set aside.
- Pour the 2 tablespoons of creamer into a small saucer. Dip the rims of the martini glasses into the creamer (or water). Then dip into the gingerbread crumbs and set the glasses aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine, the vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream, and the creamer. Shake well and pour into martini glasses. Place a gingerbread cookie on top of the glass and serve.